<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23496985?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsnvrcometrue.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, September 03, 2006 ' 6:11 AM Y

At The Beginning by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis

We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you

No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start

(chorus)
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey

I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

(chorus)

I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
I know that my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

(chorus)

In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you

i find the lyrics of this song very meaningful, actually saw it on fion's blog, so yup there it goes. :) SO LIFE IS A WONDERFUL JOURNEY and im going to enjoy it, with or without you. see im a happy girl, so dont worry people.

chengYUXI! hey so here's this little paragraph dedicated for you, will blog ONE WHOLE POST for you when the eoys are over okay :D just want to say, thank you for always being my friend, though we dont really talk that often, i know you care. thanks a thousand, really. <3333

to see you once again my love.

loved







THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y

laypeng
25121991
pyps
st nicks<3
huahui
:D


SHE WANTSY


2C chalet :D
L1R5<10
L1R5<8
get a good tan(:
sentosa ghc(:
grow ABIT taller[:
reach my ideal weight (:
new tops!
THIRD yinyuehe outing[:
yet another heisidainiwang outing
sweet sixteen :D

SCREAM;TALKY



BREAKAWAYS;Y

2charity05! <3
3loyalty06!
huahui
audrey
cherylZZZ(:
chuwen
chris
chuanping
danny
eugene
fionJIE<3
huiying
jacq
jasBANG!<3
jasmine[:
jenny
jieying
julia
kailin :D
kairou
kally
liyi((:
maine<3
marianne
mtien
monica(:
peishan
peiting((:
rachel
serJIE<3
shermi
shushien
siyi`AH-TAW(:(:(:(:
stephanie
suwi((:
wanzi
wenyi
xiaowei!
xinyuun
xuezhen(:
yurui

CLAPSY

designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x
image hosting; x
fonts; x
images; x
edited with photoshop CS2
don't remove, thanks.

KICKSY

amazing free counters
DSL