.Wednesday, November 15, 2006 ' 6:35 AM Y
i really dont know what to say. i dont ever want to have anything to do with you again, i promise. i'll resist the temptation and i'll keep my fingers from typing your name. i'll make sure i delete you from my mind. yes, i'll do that. i'll forget you, and all the hurt you brought upon me. takecare and goodbye.Back At One by Brian McknightIts undeniablethat we should be togetherIts unbelievable how I used to say that I found in herThe places you need to know, if you don't know just how I feel,Then let me show you now that I'm for realIf all things in time, time will reveal*Oneyour like a dream come trueTwojus wanna be with youThreegirl its plain to see that your the only one for meFourrepeat steps one to threeFivemake you fall in love with meIf ever I believe our work is donethen I start Back at One.(yeah)So Incrediable the way things work themselves outAnd all emotional, once you know that its all about babeAnd undesirable for us to be apartNever would of made it very farCause you know that you got the keys to my heartCause(chorus)Say farewell to the dark nightI see the coming of the sunI feel like a little child whose life has jus begunYou came and reached into the light,Into this lonely heart of mineYou threw out the life line just in the Nick of Timmmeeee(chorus)