.Saturday, January 06, 2007 ' 7:28 AM Y
Just so you know by Jesse Macartney*I shouldn't love you, but I want toI just can't turn awayI shouldn't see you, but I can't moveI can't look awayrepeat *And I dont know how to be fine when I'm not'Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop**Just so you knowThis feeling's takin' controlOf me and I can't help itI won't sit aroundI can't let him win nowThought you should knowI've tried my best to let goOf you but I don't want toI just gotta say it all before I goJust so you knowIt's gettin' hard toBe around youTheres so much I can't sayDo you want me to hide the feelingsAnd look the other wayAnd I don't know how to be fine when I'm not'Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stoprepeat **This emptiness is killin' meAnd I'm wonderin' why I've waited so longLookin' back I realize it was always there, just never spokenI'm waitin' hereBeen waitin' hereOoohrepeat **WhoaJust so you knowWhoaThought you should knowI've tried my best to let goOf you but I don't want toI just gotta say it all before I goJust so you knowJust so you knowsecond week of school starts on monday and we have FOUR tests. WOW. -_________-