.Tuesday, August 07, 2007 ' 4:00 AM Y
Opposite me was my opponent, two angry black slits. She wore a truimphant smile. 'Strongest wind cannot be seen,' she said.
Her black men advanced across the plane, slowly marching to each successive level as a single unit. My white pieces screamed as they scurried and fell off the board one by one. As her men drew closer to my edge, I felt myself growing light. I rose up into the air and flew out of the window. Higher and higher, above the alley, over the tops of tiled roofs, where I was gathered by the wind and pushed up toward the night sky until everything below me disappeared and I was alone.
I closed my eyes and pondered my next move.
seriously i have no idea which people to trust. and you, i really dont know whether you're true or simply putting up an act. please tell me, are you a friend or an opponent? i know i know, i was in the wrong, but circumstances didnt allow me a choice. if we could turn back in time, i promise you, i wont even get myself involved at that point in time.okay the above abstract reminds me of the lit camp we're having this fri at estee's house! whoohooo the model lit students plus peiting (extra hahaha) will be at work :D and im kind of looking forward tmr lar at least we can throw away our books. oh yea im worried for deco results omg omg omg! :/ lalala im looking forward to friday morning too! -stares at mons and jasmine :Dokay like 70+ days to Os and 20+days to prelims sigh.